Credit Link to Matterform Media
If you use QBullets, please place a credit link for Matterform Media on your Welcome page, credits page or other appropriate place. The link looks like this:
QBullets are used to indicate the function of hypertext links. QBullets appear courtesy of Matterform Media. QBullets are freeware, copyright 1996 by Matterform Media. See the QBullet legend for the meanings of all the QBullets.
You can copy and paste the HTML code:
Permitted variations · The only required element is the middle part that reads "QBullets appear courtesy of Matterform Media. QBullets are freeware, copyright 1996 by Matterform Media." This text must appear unchanged on your Web site. However, the other elements are a little more flexible:
- First of all, you will probably need to change the <IMG> tags of the QBullets so that they will point to the correct folders on your Web site. Obviously, this is an allowable alteration.
- You may need to drop the animated QBullet graphic since it doesn't (and can't) have a transparent background and may not look good on your page background.
- If you wish, you may drop the animated graphic and/or the sentence "QBullets are used to indicate the function of hypertext links" for any reason at all. If you eliminate the sentence, it would be a good idea to include, in your own words, some explanation of what QBullets are.
- If you wish, you may eliminate the sentence that reads "See the QBullet legend for the meanings of all the QBullets." If you eliminate this sentence, you should create some sort of legend of your own to explain the meaning of QBullets to your visitors.
- If necessary, you may lower the font size of the credit by one level, using the <font size="-1"> tag. Do not make it any smaller.